The Silver Gyrfalcon coin is a prized 2016 coin associated with both nobility and falconry to attract its audiences. It is named after the largest of the falcon species and is a popular silver bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint.
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SILVER GYRFALCON COIN:
- The Royal Canadian Mint’s coins are sought after by investors and collectors around the world for their exceptional beauty and purity.
- Radial lines on the obverse, a radial ring on the reverse and a micro-engraved maple leaf mint mark provides enhanced security on this pure silver coin for added peace of mind.
- Masterfully crafted by Royal Canadian Mint engravers using a variety of engraving techniques and finishes to bring depth and texture to this stunning image of Canadian wildlife.
- An astute investment and exquisite complement to any collection featuring Canadian wildlife.
- Made from .9999 fine silver with a weight of 1.5 troy oz
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- $8 face value
- RCM anti-counterfeiting features
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 15 come in plastic tubes and multiples of 300 in monster boxes.